Here’s the guidelines for making a freak flag. Why are there guidelines? Well, it's a collaborative project, after all, so there has to be some sort of commonality we can all point to. Plus I think constraints enable creativity and viagra international sales having something in common makes us feel connected. (And they’re "guidelines" because if I called them rules, you’d just want to break them anyway, wouldn’t you? Yeah, I thought so.)
- Think about what makes you freaky, and how you might represent that visually (words, colors, symbols...)
- Download the “FREAK” stencil, print it, and cut it out on the dotted line. (You might want to trace the stencil onto something stronger than printer paper first, and then cut it out. Cardboard and a box knife or an exacto knife works well.) Use this stencil somewhere on your flag.
- Figure out what you want to use as a base material for your flag. You don’t have to make your flag out of slippery nylon flag material. You can make it out of any kind of fabric, or you can make it out of something else--canvas, wood, rubber, paper, metal, glass, netting, stone, plastic, ceramic...be as creative as you want! The only guideline here is viagra cost per pill in mexico that it should be of a size and a weight that you can pick up and carry--because after all, how else are you going to cialis usa pharmacy bring it to a parade? It should also be big enough for people to see from a distance.
- Decorate and embellish that base material with whatever symbols or words or pictures that have meaning to you and represent your freaky bits. You can use whatever materials you want to do this: paint, pencil, markers, feathers, sparkles, glass, metal, stone, wood, rubber, plastic, fur, fabric, beads, clay....again, whatever you like and has meaning to you. Just make sure that you can lift it up and carry it around when you’re done.
- Take a picture of 1buy generic cialis yourself with your freak flag (or just take a picture of the flag itself if you’re feeling shy), and submit that via our contact page to go in the Freak Flag Gallery. Don't forget, once you send in a picture, you are also able to join our FYFFH Online Community, where you can comment on people’s flags, find and discount cialis generic connect with other freaks like you, organize virtual or IRL parades, and play our FYFFH game!
- If you have a story you’d like to tell about what your flag means or how it came to viagra maximum dose be, you can submit that via our contact page, along with a picture of your flag, to the fda approved viagra sales Freak Flag Blog. Everybody loves a good freak story!
If you like the idea of getting a bunch of freaks together for a flag making party, click here for our “maker party” guidelines.
To see some awesome examples of other freak flags, click here to browse our Freak Flag Gallery.
Don't forget, when you're done...FLY THAT FREAK FLAG HIGH! Click here for upcoming Freak Flag events (or make your own!)